Nonacid
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fucking Youtube Ads Again

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fucking Youtube Ads Again Empty Fucking Youtube Ads Again Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:21 pm

lhuna

lhuna

I hate them.

Google is selling out.

Fuck them.

2Fucking Youtube Ads Again Empty Re: Fucking Youtube Ads Again Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:22 pm

hearse;

hearse;

You'll still go on Youtube even if you don't agree with their business practices.

So shut up.

3Fucking Youtube Ads Again Empty Re: Fucking Youtube Ads Again Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:24 pm

lhuna

lhuna

I'm not watching youtube videos; I make playlists.

So you shut up, you don't know what you're talking about.

4Fucking Youtube Ads Again Empty Re: Fucking Youtube Ads Again Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:29 pm

hearse;

hearse;

That sounds boring.

5Fucking Youtube Ads Again Empty Re: Fucking Youtube Ads Again Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:31 pm

lhuna

lhuna

It helps for when you're at other people's houses and their idea of music is some random black woman whining and moaning into a microphone.

Or cows mooing.

Shut up you don't know my life.

6Fucking Youtube Ads Again Empty Re: Fucking Youtube Ads Again Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:32 pm

hearse;

hearse;

That's what a iPod is for.

Buy one, sometime.

7Fucking Youtube Ads Again Empty Re: Fucking Youtube Ads Again Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:34 pm

lhuna

lhuna

I had an iPod until someone stole it.

8Fucking Youtube Ads Again Empty Re: Fucking Youtube Ads Again Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:36 pm

badusername1

You have to wait 15 seconds for an ad to play.

You've got it so hard, I'm really sorry to hear this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum